Frequently Asked Questions
• What methods of payment do you accept? We accept cash, VISA and Master Card. Note: Valid credit card info required to make reservations.
• What are your cancellation policies?
Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of credit card information. Cancellations will be considered if made 24 hours or more before trip launch time. Cancellations for groups of 10 or more must be made 48 hours or more before trip launch time. Cancellations made inside the 24 and 48 hours to launch times will be charged full rate per person. No-Shows will be charged full tour and transportation rate (if applicable) per person to your credit card.
Weather cancellations are made by the Traveler staff. We will do our best to reschedule a trip. If this is not possible, all payments are refunded in full. Trips altered by weather are not subject to a refund.
“Traveler” Sail & Snorkel Tour
• What should we bring? Wear comfortable clothes and bathing suit underneath, beach sandals, bring sun lotion, sun glasses, a hat, beach towel, and a camera.
• Is snorkeling equipment included in price of the tour? Yes, we provide quality snorkeling gear for all guests.
• Are tips/gratuities included in the prices? No, they are not included. We encourage our customers to leave gratuity for their guides and crew. For parties of 6 or more adults a 10% gratuity will be added at time of check in.
• I have a large group of people in my party; do I get any additional discounts if I book through you? Yes! We can cater to almost any size group. Please call us at 787 412-9555 to receive group rates. Groups are generally classified as a party of 15 or more.
• Some of the people I'm with haven't snorkeled before, do you provide instruction? Our Catamaran Tour includes a beginner’s snorkel class that is offered for land lubbers or novices.
• What is the minimum age for passengers onboard? Children should be a minimum of 2 years old. However, keep in mind that children on board should be water savvy so they can enjoy the trip too! Our crew is most gracious and good with all ages. They will not provide supervision or childcare/babysitting services at any time. All children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at ALL times.
Bio Bay / “Laguna Grande”
• How long is the tour? It is a two hour guided tour.
• What should we bring? It gets a little wet! Bring comfortable clothing, swimming suit or trunks, plastic shoes (flip-flops or Crocs) a towel and bug spray.
• What should we not bring? We don’t recommend bringing anything electronic that’s not waterproof.